Meeting the specifications of the manufacturing process requires a dedicated approach to research and development to customize the products you create. Components require high-level protection to pass regulatory requirements, and working with a qualified custom paint and coating manufacturer is essential to ensuring a smooth manufacturing process. Z Tech offers one of the most state of the art paint engineering laboratories in the industry, with a comprehensive research and development team to deliver a customized solution for your business.
Custom Paint and Coating Manufacturing Specifications
Z Tech combines industry knowledge, advanced research, and thorough testing and monitoring to produce paints that perform for any and all industry requirements. We partner with our clients throughout the development and testing process to ensure our paints and coatings are providing the highest level of protection against tough environments and exposure that threaten the safety and longevity of your components, including:
Ensuring your components meet industry standards is essential to production. With Z Tech's best-in-class paint engineering, hands on customer service, and impeccable delivery record, you have the assurance you need to carry out your operations without worry.
ASTM Qualified Paints and Coatings
Z Tech offers a portfolio of already-developed paints tested according to a variety of ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) Standards. With our existing formulas and testing capabilities, we manufacture a solution for your requirements. We are approved to qualify paints according to the following ASTM Standards:
- J2334 - Cyclic Corrosion
- ASTM B117-18 - Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Test Apparatus
- ASTM D714-02 (2017) - Blister Rating
- ASTM D610-08 (2019) - Degree of Rusting
- ASTM D3359-17 - Dry Adhesion Testing
- ASTM D3170/D3170M-14 - Chip Resistance Test (via a Gravelometer)
- ASTM D7091-13 - Dry Film Thickness Testing
- ASTM D3363-05 - Scratch Hardness
- ASTM D522/D522M - Cylindrical Mandrel Bend
- ASTM D1308-02 - Chemical Resistance - Alkali
- ASTM D3281 Impact (Direct & Reverse)
- ASTM D1640 - Dry-to-Touch Time
- ASTM G154-16 - Standard Practice for Operating Fluorescent Light Apparatus for UV Exposure of Nonmetallic Materials
Expert Paint & Coating Manufacturing from Experts You Trust
Get custom coatings and paints that perform from the experts at Z Tech. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.