Finding paint and coating products that meet industry specs is necessary for successful manufacturing. It's important to work with a supplier who can ensure you get a consistently performing product with each delivery. Z Tech offers state of the art testing facilities and a host of ready-formulated applications to deliver high performing coatings and paints for a variety of industry-standard qualifications.
Utilizing our advanced testing capabilities, our engineers test our paints and coatings at ASTM standards, ensuring your products undergo the necessary testing and approval for the demands of your components and operations. Our ASTM standard practice verifications include:
- ASTM B117-18: Salt spray fog testing
- ASTM D714-02: Blister Rating
- ASTM D610-08: Degree of Rusting
- ASTM D3359-17: Dry Adhesion Testing
- ASTM D3170/D3170M-14: Chip Resistance Test (via Gravelometer)
- ASTM D7091-13: Dry Film Thickness Testing
- ASTM D3363-05: Scratch Hardness
- ASTM D522/D522M: Cylindrical Mandrel Bend
- ASTM D1308-02: Chemical Resitance-Alkali
- ASTM D3281: Impact (Direct & Reverse)
- ASTM D1640: Dry to Touch Time
- ASTM G154-16: Fluorescent Light Testing
- J2334: Cyclic Corrosion
Throughout our partnerships with a variety of manufacturers over the year, Z Tech has developed multiple specialized formulations with a host of potential applications. Our custom products include:
Our engineers and chemists are dedicated to ongoing development of coatings and paints that answer the toughest challenges in today's coating industry. We understand the demands in performance and production for manufacturers. As a result, we are committed to developing and delivering reliable products, on-time deliveries, and excellent customer care along the way.
Get the protection you need with coats and paintings that perform from the experts at Z Tech. Contact us today for a free consultation.